EarthDaily Agro delivers easy-to-use analytics that reduce the everyday risks of Agriculture.
With 35 years of industry experience, EarthDaily Agro provides customers with the data, analysis and knowledge they need to make more efficient and effective decisions. B2B services range from global risk management and monitoring of agricultural commodities to the marketing of inputs and precision agriculture consulting, using the latest research in agronomy, information technologies and remote sensing.
EarthDaily Agro also develops highly customized business solutions for agricultural lenders, insurers, input suppliers and food companies, with easy-to-use analytics, that help reduce the daily risks of agriculture.
Headquartered in Minneapolis, USA, with offices in France, Brazil, Australia and Switzerland, EarthDaily Agro , a division of EarthDaily Analytics, provides space age data and analytics for the organizations and people who feed the planet.
EarthDaily Analytics Corp., a vertically-integrated data processing and analytics company, is launching a new constellation of earth observation satellites. The EarthDaily satellite constellation will significantly enhance geospatial analytics capabilities in agriculture, forestry, environment, financial services, and intelligence, among many other verticals.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
The Customer Support analyst is responsible for delivering services and contributing to a world class customer support operation. He/She will ensure customer retention and thus growth in revenue. He/She will also provide business development support, working closely with the Sales team and participating in account management activities. He/She will work principally with our customers in South America.
He/She will be responsible for supporting and delivering of reporting services to key clients.
Having developed a deep understanding of our customers’ requirements the support staff will be required to work with product development teams and may be required to work on project type activities.
- Interaction with clients
- Onboarding and training activities for new and existing clients (both onsite and remotely)
- Customer facing technical/functional support
- Managing priorities for solutions and escalating issues where necessary
- Communication back to clients
- Creation, implementation and reporting of key service metrics
- Pro-active interaction with customers to capture current and future demands and priorities
- Driving understanding of these needs with Product, Operation and Sales teams
- Driving customer success and renewal rates.
- Promoting cross selling opportunities
- Maintaining customer records
- Managing trials, demos and other sales support and business development activities.
Education, Knowledge and Abilities
- 1-3 years of experience in a customer facing role.
- Data management and technical proficiency.
- Knowledge of remote sensing and GIS
- Communication & adaption skills as the position involves working with different teams
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Leadership and accountable attitude
- Agronomical expertise
- Portuguese and English speaking
- Full Time
- Based in our Brazilian office (Sao Paulo)
If you are looking for an exciting career in AgTech with a young, dynamic team and global opportunities, join us!
Please send your resume and cover letter with the reference Ref:CustomerSupportAnalyst.
Job Type: Full-time
Open Positions with EarthDaily Agro
To support our company’s growth and leadership position in our field, we are always on the lookout for new talent. Interested in joining our team?