EarthDaily Agro provides space age data and analytics to the organizations and people who feed the planet!
With 35 years of industry experience, EarthDaily Agro provides customers with the data, analysis and knowledge they need to make more efficient and effective decisions. B2B services range from global risk management and monitoring of agricultural commodities to the marketing of inputs and precision agriculture consulting, using the latest research in agronomy, information technologies and remote sensing.
EarthDaily Agro also develops highly customized business solutions for agricultural lenders, insurers, input suppliers and food companies, with easy-to-use analytics, that help reduce the daily risks of agriculture.
EarthDaily Agro is headquartered in Minneapolis, MN, USA, with offices in France, Brazil, Australia, and Switzerland and is a division of EarthDaily Analytics Corp.
EarthDaily Analytics Corp., a vertically-integrated data processing and analytics company, is launching a new constellation of earth observation satellites. The EarthDaily satellite constellation will significantly enhance geospatial analytics capabilities in agriculture, forestry, environment, financial services, and intelligence, among many other verticals.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
As a full stack software engineer, you will work in collaboration with other technical teams on different projects to develop and maintain the Geosys platform.
Your responsibilities include:
Geosys performs agricultural analysis based on massive amounts of medium and low-resolution satellite imagery and weather data. As a developer, you will participate in the design, development, and deployment of applications that use geospatial data and generate ready-to-use data for analysis or use by our customers.
The applications run on a fast-paced cloud environment where performance and cost control are critical.
The position requires a strong DevOps culture and operational experience of a micro-service architecture based on event sourcing on the back end and on micro-front-end architectures for the Web-Application part.
The work is in collaboration with members of other technical teams (data scientists, developers) and with other teams in the company (project managers, functional teams)
Your responsibilities will include:
- Participation in the writing of specifications and the design of evolutions or new applications, selection of the best technical solutions based on the requirements of the applications, the existing architecture, the technological environment, and the operating costs.
- Development, testing and maintenance of shared applications and services used by other teams.
- Support and documentation of developed applications
- Monitor and manage the operational phase of the application: application deployment, monitoring of operation, problems and performance, continuous improvement, optimization of application performance and costs.
Education, Knowledge and Abilities
- Development skills: junior accepted
- Languages: Required: C# .NET; Angular 13, Python and React are a plus
- Development tools: Visual Studio, GIT, TeamCity, Resharper
- Other technologies: Messaging: RabbitMQ, Kafka, NServiceBus; Databases: PostGreSQL, MongoDB; RxJS (ngrx)
- Operational skills: Docker, Kubernetes (AKS), Octopus
- Cloud environment and native tools: Azure and AWS (a plus)
- English: fluent in a technical context to collaborate with our international colleagues
- Fixed + Bonuses
- TR / “Family” insurance / CSE
If you are looking for an exciting career in AgTech with young, dynamic team and global opportunities, join us!
Please send your resume and cover letter with the reference Platform/DevFS-06/2022.
Job Type: Full-time
Open Positions with EarthDaily Agro
To support our company’s growth and leadership position in our field, we are always on the lookout for new talent. Interested in joining our team?