EarthDaily Agro provides space age data and analytics to the organizations and people who feed the planet!
With 35 years of industry experience, EarthDaily Agro provides customers with the data, analysis, and knowledge they need to make more efficient and effective decisions. B2B services range from global risk management and monitoring of agricultural commodities to the marketing of inputs and precision agriculture consulting, using the latest research in agronomy, information technologies, and remote sensing.
EarthDaily Agro also develops highly customized business solutions for agricultural lenders, insurers, input suppliers, and food companies, with easy-to-use analytics, that help reduce the daily risks of agriculture.
EarthDaily Agro is headquartered in Minneapolis, MN, USA, with offices in France, Brazil, Australia, and Switzerland, and is a division of EarthDaily Analytics Corp.
EarthDaily Analytics Corp., a vertically-integrated data processing and analytics company is launching a new constellation of earth observation satellites. The EarthDaily satellite constellation will significantly enhance geospatial analytics capabilities in agriculture, forestry, environment, financial services, and intelligence, among many other verticals.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
Agriculture is facing unprecedented challenges: climate change is leading to increased risks, and farmers need to maintain or improve their productivity while reducing their environmental impact. Join EarthDaily Agro to help minimize these risks with technology!
EarthDaily Agro is looking for a Junior Project Manager to strengthen its PMO team and participate in various projects around the development of Internet services (application, API), geospatial data processing (satellite images, weather data), and management of significant cloud infrastructures.
You will be responsible for the follow-up and execution of projects from preparation to closure. As part of the PMO team, you will work closely with project sponsors, team leaders and other project managers.
Your responsibilities include:
- Responsible for monitoring the execution of projects, from preparation to closure
- In support of project sponsors, participation in the preparation of roadmaps and projects (scope, budget, planning, risks…)
- Supporting Team Leaders, integrating projects into schedules, adjusting plans, managing priorities…
- Helping the teams to appropriate and implement the practices and guidelines of EarthDaily Agro
- Reporting on project status, raising the necessary alerts in case of deviations from the project scope, budget, schedule, or risks
- As a member of the PMO team, actively contributes to the definition, deployment, and improvement of EarthDaily Agro’s project management guidelines and practices
Education, Knowledge and Abilities
- Experience in IT Project Management and particularly in Agile practices (1-2 years)
- Fluent in English
- Technical skills and knowledge of software development processes
- Knowledge of Atlassian Jira/Confluence, Microsoft Project, other project management tools, MS Office
- Interpersonal skills: leadership, motivation, communication, decision making, trust building, conflict management…
- Software development, remote sensing, Agronomy, image processing, and DataScience are our fields of activity, and skills or knowledge would be appreciated
- Knowledge of project management standards (PMI, Prince2…) would be appreciated
- Fixed + Bonuses
- TR / “Family” insurance / CSE
If you are looking for an exciting career in AgTech with a young, dynamic team and global opportunities, join us!
Please send your resume and cover letter with the reference JnProjectManager/PMO-13/2022.
Job Type: Full-time
Open Positions with EarthDaily Agro
To support our company’s growth and leadership position in our field, we are always on the lookout for new talent. Interested in joining our team?