EarthDaily Agro provides space age data and analytics to the organizations and people who feed the planet!
With 35 years of industry experience, EarthDaily Agro provides customers with the data, analysis and knowledge they need to make more efficient and effective decisions. B2B services range from global risk management and monitoring of agricultural commodities to the marketing of inputs and precision agriculture consulting, using the latest research in agronomy, information technologies and remote sensing.
EarthDaily Agro also develops highly customized business solutions for agricultural lenders, insurers, input suppliers and food companies, with easy-to-use analytics, that help reduce the daily risks of agriculture.
EarthDaily Agro is headquartered in Minneapolis, MN, USA, with offices in France, Brazil, Australia, and Switzerland, and is a division of EarthDaily Analytics Corp.
EarthDaily Analytics Corp., a vertically-integrated data processing and analytics company, is launching a new constellation of earth observation satellites. The EarthDaily satellite constellation will significantly enhance geospatial analytics capabilities in agriculture, forestry, environment, financial services, and intelligence, among many other verticals.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
We’re looking for a Sales Development Representative to help build and maintain our sales pipeline and to help our cross-functional team work smarter. Reporting to the Business Development Manager and collaborating closely with our Marketing Team, you’ll source, drive, and build relationships with prospects across key B2B verticals (AgTech, FinTech, Food & Bev, Precision Ag, Commodities, APIs).
Your responsibilities include:
- Identify and prospect new potential clients.
- Research companies to determine fit.
- Reach out to prospects to gauge interest.
- Initiate contact with prospects through phone calls, email, and LinkedIn.
- Make around 40-80 cold calls / emails per day
- Work with marketing to create call scripts, sequences, and other outreach programs
- Schedule high-quality meetings and hand off to account executives
- Sit in on meetings you’ve scheduled with an Account Executive.
- Create and develop new opportunities for your team’s pipeline.
- Follow-up with potential customers who were interested but did not buy.
- Develop new sales strategies based on personal successes and failures.
Education, Knowledge and Abilities
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Administration, or a related field.
- Proven experience in the agribusiness sector and/ or remote sensing for ag purposes
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills.
- Proficiency in French and English for verbal and written communication
- Strong work ethic and self-drive.
- Ability to think strategically and tactically.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Highly organized with good time management skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Great active-listening skills.
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude in the face of rejection or criticism.
- Experience collaborating with internal and cross-functional teams.
- Highly skilled in negotiation and persuasion.
- Patient and able to practice good phone etiquette.
- Strong computer literacy skills.
- Experience using a CRM.
- Great number sense and mathematical ability.
This position can be based anywhere in France, provided the candidate has access to a phone and reliable internet source. Some travel may be required (conferences, etc.) but expected travel is not to exceed 15%. The selected candidate will have a competitive pay structure with quarterly bonuses paid out on overall pipeline health and leads generated for the team.
If you are looking for an exciting career in AgTech with a young, dynamic team and global opportunities, join us!
Please send your resume and cover letter with the reference SalesDevRep/FR-10/2022.
Job Type: Full-time
Open Positions with EarthDaily Agro
To support our company’s growth and leadership position in our field, we are always on the lookout for new talent. Interested in joining our team?