Manage customer and internal support issues concerning our applications and services.
EarthDaily Agro provides space-age data and analytics to the organizations and people who feed the planet!
With 35 years of industry experience, EarthDaily Agro provides customers with the data, analysis and knowledge they need to make more efficient and effective decisions. B2B services range from global risk management and monitoring of agricultural commodities to the marketing of inputs and precision agriculture consulting, using the latest research in agronomy, information technologies and remote sensing.
EarthDaily Agro also develops highly customized business solutions for agricultural lenders, insurers, input suppliers and food companies, with easy-to-use analytics, that help reduce the daily risks of agriculture.
EarthDaily Agro is headquartered in Minneapolis, MN, USA, with offices in France, Brazil, Australia and Switzerland and is a division of EarthDaily Analytics Corp.
EarthDaily Analytics Corp., a vertically integrated data processing and analytics company is launching a new constellation of earth observation satellites. The EarthDaily satellite constellation will significantly enhance geospatial analytics capabilities in agriculture, forestry, environment, financial services, and intelligence, among many other verticals.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Incident management: Resolution, investigation validation, escalation, and alert. Liaising on these issues with diverse EarthDaily teams – Level 1 support, commercial, research, technical and development.
- Problem management
- Service Request fulfilment – account management and service delivery.
- Testing applications and new releases
- Service monitoring and control
Education, Knowledge and Abilities
- Technical Degree: 3 Year / Bac + 3 minimum
- Solid GIS experience (Qgis / ArcGis)
- Knowledge of scripting languages (python), API tools (Postman, Swagger), SQL and a general capacity to manage and manipulate data in multiple formats.
- English and French (CEFR – Level B2 minimum)
Position based in Balma, Toulouse.
If you are looking for an exciting career in AgTech with young, dynamic team and global opportunities, join us!
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the reference SupportAgent/Opers-05/2022
Open Positions with EarthDaily Agro
To support our company’s growth and leadership position in our field, we are always on the lookout for new talent. Interested in joining our team?