What EarthDaily Agro Can Do for You
Gain a comprehensive understanding of crops
- Get yield answers ahead of moving news and government reports by monitoring global crop conditions
- Determine production risks by identifying the actual impact of weather events on crops
- Anticipate supply and logistic challenges affecting price with a better understanding of crop yields and variability within localized areas of large export markets
Make informed decisions based on unbiased data
- Make more profitable sales decisions by leveraging local crop production insights
- Increase margins with confident preharvest storage and logistics planning
- Anticipate Basis changes sooner with daily monitoring of local crop conditions compared to historical data
Leverage insights with stakeholders
- Bring greater value to growers’ marketing decisions by providing unique content
- Leverage objective, deep data into your research reports
- Provide traders with answers to questions about the news
Leading Companies Trust EarthDaily Agro
Over the last 30 years EarthDaily Agro has provided solutions to a number of keystone clients and industries including:
See how our technologies and expertise can meet your needs.
Examples of Analytics
Vegetation vigor comparison to average
We monitor all the crop vegetation around the world so you can see how the current season is performing vs the past. Improved vegetation health this year is a great indicator of potential yield improvement. When a region is falling behind it is important to know if there is enough time left in the season to catch up or will the supply fall short.
Soil moisture comparison to average
Soil moisture is a great early indicator of vegetation to come. If a region is drier than normal for an extended time you will likely see the vegetation fall behind and lower yields at the end of the season. We are monitoring soil moisture conditions and precipitation forecasts all year long in our tools to alert for risk of drought and gain early knowledge of this season’s yield potential.
Snow depth in relation to winter kill risk
Did the recent cold spell cause damage to the winter wheat crop in Ukraine or Kansas? Understanding the snow depth is key to answering this question. We process and store many weather parameters like snow depth which are crucial to decision makers who want to react quickly.
Commodities Trading & Logistics Solutions
Global crop monitoring to inform supply conditions and manage risk
Delivering comprehensive, reliable crop intelligence and global production estimates
Seamlessly connect your applications with the highest quality data and analytics
Dennis has found a comprehensive solution for monitoring the marketing area for his facility with the geosys Platform global monitoring tool. The use of unbiased, reliable data has helped him better understand the production near his facility in real time. Not only has he been able to monitor his marketing area, but he can monitor local competition which keeps him ahead of the curve.
Consulting services to help define strategies for using and maximizing EarthDaily Agro analytics.
Customization services – from user interface, to dashboards, to custom applications – we help to ensure your business needs are being addressed.
Configuration services to ensure our applications best meet your specific business needs for alerts, benchmarks and more.
API integration support to define the best workflows and strategy for integration with our platforms.